[Update] A number of plugins updated
[Change] Monster count has been doubled (Tenative)
[Change] Drowned spawn rate back to normal
[Change] Animal spawn rate has doubled (Tenative)
[Update] Head Database
[Change] Mob Stacking happens every 10 seconds in a 5x5x5 area when 5 entities
are nearby 5 will clump together. This only happens to some entities for specific
reasons and will not always happen.
[Change] Monster count is lowered significantly, however you probably won't
notice any difference because the way spawns happen is rebalanced completely.
[Change] Heavy entity and chunk optimizations
[Change] Server Bandwidth is increased a bit to help with both client and
server side ping.
[Change] ViewDistance is lowered a tiny bit
[Change] Mob spawners spawn more slowly but can now spawn potentially more
[Change] Portals now spawn pigmen near them which is a restored mechanic part
of normal vanilla MC.
[Change] Non-hostile animal count has been lowered a bit
[Change] Plants grow a bit faster
- [Change] All monsters and animals have increased in count and will spawn much faster
- [Change] Mob spawners no longer add to the global mob count increasing naturally spawned monsters
- [Change] Mobs spawners spawn much quicker
- [Change] Mobs will spawn closer to you whcih is closer to the vanilla way of spawning
- [Change] Potentially fixed an issue that causes Elytra to be buggy (maybe)
- [Change] Dispensers dispense faster
- [Change] Hoppers have doubled in speed
[Update] mcMMO has been updated
[Change] Mob Spawners are now half the speed they were in the previous update
[Change] The global mob limit is now reduced 5 count below Vanilla (Previosuly 15 count above vanilla in the last update)
[Change] Mob Spawner crafting is now disabled (You can still pickup, move, and change spawners)